[geeks] DS3

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Jun 27 08:50:19 CDT 2008

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> Ballpark how much does internet service on a DS3 cost nowadays?
I have a pricing schedule for AT&T on my desk here.  Because they have
bizarre discounts, it's $25,000 list, but with an 85% discount with a
two year contract, so that would really be $3,750/mo..  I don't believe
that includes local loop charges, which will vary greatly by location.
I think it's $1,000/mo for this location, but it's kind of in the middle
of nowhere, so yours might be less.  Also, AT&T is by no means the
cheapest route.

    -Dan Sikorski