[geeks] Question re 4 port HME cards on Netra

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Jun 24 07:27:34 CDT 2008

I got an Ugh Level grumpy message from: Bill Blum
> Is it just me, or do all four ports on the addin card I got have the same
> apparent MAC address?
>
> I'm trying to get it up/running under NetBSD as a PF box.   Suggestions on
> what part of the FM would be relevant are welcomed, as I would happily
> read
> the fine manual.

Dig around on the web and you'll find there's an NVRAM command to make
them use their individual MAC addresses.  IIRC the setting is
"local-mac-address" or "use-local-mac-address".
--
Mike Hebel

See with eyes unclouded, think with mind uncluttered, act with heart
unchained!