[geeks] A few interesting products...

Sheldon T. Hall shel at artell.net
Sat Jun 21 03:21:10 CDT 2008

 Nadine Miller said ...

> "Thumper" in my parlance means a single cylinder
> motorcycle...and I'm
> not that much of a mechanic, mostly for lack of tools.  Besides, I
> already have 3 of them, though only one is running at the
> moment.  Of zpools, I have none.  :-)
>
> Anyone interested a mechanic's special '02 KLR650 (cracked
> side case; have all parts to fix except a mirror mount) or
> '99 BMW F650 (it won't start)?

Nah.  Too new, too reliable.

However, if you get tired of that ratty old Velocette Venom, or that tacky
Manx Norton, give me a holler.

-Shel

PS.  Most of the motos you hear (or see) here (southern France) are either
virtually inaudible BMWs or shrieking Japanese crotch rockets.  However,
from time to time, someone comes by here on some thumper that sounds pretty
racy.  I haven't seen it, just heard it.