[geeks] Developing an idea

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Wed Jun 11 17:55:49 CDT 2008

Lionel Peterson wrote:
> I'm no expert, and I agree 100% with everything James mentioned, but I'd also suggest that you start documenting your idea as well, though I'm not how you could *really* date your documents in such a way that could stand up in court (I can think of several things that *should* stand up in court, but I don'tknow that they actually would).

I have indeed begun documenting it.  I have some written notes here for
the time being, I've posted a brief note of the idea (without technical
details) to my journal, and I've emailed a brief description of the idea
to my father, who is a chartered engineer.  As soon as I've done a
patent search and have something more detailed written up, I'll mail out
a couple of sealed copies.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.