[geeks] more eBay bullcrap

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Jun 6 19:06:38 CDT 2008

On Jun 6, 2008, at 17:13 , Rick Hamell wrote:

> Interesting enough, the ONLY time I get an email from Ebay any
> longer is when they're sending me the invoice to pay them money. No
> matter what my preferences say other wise which I've both turned on
> and turned off.

Do you use the email search support?

I have a couple of searches running and I still get emails from that.

I also get all of the buyer and seller emails.

I heard from another guy last year who said that he stopped getting
any of his sales or purchase emails, and eBay never would fix it.  He
finally gave up and created a new account, and just checks the old one
now and then to see if it is working again.

You'd think eBay would really want to know what's wrong...

Last year I showed them a glaring search error, and they refused to
acknowledge it, and all of my forum posts about it were deleted.