[geeks] New small Intel Board

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jun 5 18:02:09 CDT 2008

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> I could find I'm terribly mistaken, but I think that Mini ITX boards
> are supposed to mount into ATX cases.  If not, I may have to
> reconsider.

Mini-ITX boards will usually mount just fine in ATX cases.  Some cases
don't have standoff holes in all the spots mini-ITX requires, but
there's usually no problem aside from the board looking very lonely in
the case.

--
Jonathan Patschke | "There is more to life than increasing its speed."
Elgin, TX         |                                   --Mahatma Gandhi