[geeks] Socialized medicine [was Re: nVidia 8800GT for Apple Mac Pro]

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 2 20:52:01 CDT 2008

>From: Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com>
>Date: 2008/06/02 Mon PM 09:10:39 EDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Socialized medicine [was Re: nVidia 8800GT for Apple Mac Pro]

<snip>

>That's the mistake conservatives make.  My morality is none of your
>business.

I think you meant "That's the mistake SOME conservatives make." (emphasis mine, to highlight the change, nothing more).

Neither all Conservatives nor all Liberals march in ideological lock-step, it is more of a clumpy continuium, clustered around the opinions of those that influnce them (family members, neighbors, coworkers, radio/TV/news/blog sources, etc.). Of course, that is MHO...

Lionel