[geeks] Socialized medicine [was Re: nVidia 8800GT for Apple Mac Pro]

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:10:39 CDT 2008

hike wrote:
> Senators Kennedy and Kerry (both of Massachusetts) claimed to be "Roman
> Catholic" but personally are pro-choice, that is, they are at odds with
> their own church.  Is there evidence that Senator Reid is any different.

Just because you believe something is immoral doesn't mean that you
*must* necessarily make the leap that because something is immoral, it
should be illegal.

I consider abortion to be immoral.  I consider divorce to be immoral.  I
wouldn't even attempt to make either illegal.

That's the mistake conservatives make.  My morality is none of your
business.

Peace...  Sridhar