[geeks] digital converter boxes for old TVs

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 16:37:16 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Sandwich Maker <adh at an.bradford.ma.us> wrote:
> " From: wa2egp at att.net
> "

If it comes out, that might not be a bad item:
http://www.ezdigitaltv.com/Apex_DT250.html

Has s-video and digital passthrough.

Apparently the Zenith box does a good job with multipath rejection.
$49 at HH Gregg, so $9.

I've ordered only 1 coupon for now, but I dont know if the apex will
be available in time, so I might get a Zenith for right now and apex
later on.