[geeks] Any thought son the Axiotron Modbook?

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Fri Jan 25 17:50:25 CST 2008

That is freaking slick.

It could be a great platform for aviation stuff; w/ the WAAS GPS[0]
you can use it to fly precision instrument approaches. It could be a
good base for a synthetic vision system[1] or integrated PFD[2] for
your homebuilt...

[0] http://www.aopa.org/whatsnew/air_traffic/waas.html
[1] http://www.rockwellcollins.com/syntheticvision/index.html
[2] http://www.flightnest.com/wp-content/uploads/avidyne-pfd-mfd-