[geeks] recommendation for Ethernet crimper

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Jan 25 11:00:34 CST 2008

Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> does anyone have a good recommendation for Ethernet crimpers, like a
> particular one at RadioShack or someplace online?
>
> I may rewire my 2 cabinets in the DC because they are sort of, how
> you say, messy :-)

I'd like to see recommendations for a better one than the RJ11/RJ45
crimper I pocked up from Lowes, too.  In particular, mine does a poor
job of stripping cable ready for crimping - it's about equally likely to
outright cut it.

--
   Phil Stracchino, CDK#2         ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
   alaric at caerllewys.net            alaric at metrocast.net
           It's not the years, it's the mileage.