[geeks] Business Decision Help, Please

Dr Robert Pasken rpasken at eas.slu.edu
Fri Jan 18 11:29:29 CST 2008

I agree about the buy back, your employer has been benfiting from your
money. In my case my employer bought me a new macbook when my personal
powerbook died, since I was using the powerbook for my employers business,
withou questionn.My only question is about the size of the display. If
you're going to shag all over creation with it I would consider the 15"
simply on the grounds of size. I find the 17" hard to carry to all the
places I go. I install intrumention in a lot of strange places (like the
top of cell phone tower in Peru at 14,000) and calibration has to be
performed on site. The 17" is just to big on the tower.