[geeks] Keyboard list

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Thu Jan 10 13:24:07 CST 2008

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:51:50 -0600 (CST), Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Since we all have opinions on keyboards, here's one persons take on
> the ten worst (of all time?):
>
> http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,139100/article.html

He's got a big thing about Commodore keyboards hasn't he ? There were
plenty of other keyboards with "non-standard" layouts at the time and
the C64/PET keyboards weren't any worse than the others. In fact I seem
to recall one machine had a keyboard with a reset button very close to
the "backspace" key.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 This message represents the official view of the voices in my head