[geeks] FS: nVidia 7300GS, Athlon64 3200+

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jan 10 09:16:52 CST 2008

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 11:47:19PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I've got the 1103.  It will end up being my new desk radio at work.
> I ordered the E5 yesterday, so it will be my main SWL radio.
> I'd left the E5 on my Amazon wish list, and a consulting client ordered me
> ANOTHER one today, as a thank-you for some work I'd done a couple of weeks
> ago.
> So, I'll end up with one 1103 and *two* E5s, along with the free FR200 that
> Universal Radio throws in when you buy an E5 from them.  With the stuff
> I've sold, that basically pays for the E5 I ordered.. so I end up with
> three nice radios for an out-of-pocket cost of $0.

And it turns out that Universal Radio is backordered over a week on
everything - when I called yesterday, their shipping department was just
then sending out stuff that had been ordered on 12/31.

Since I've got an E5 on the way, I think I'll cancel my order (I dont need
that FR200 anyway) and find a nice older HF receiver or transceiver on
eBay.  Approximate budget is $150...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford