[geeks] Java Workstation - Windows Trouble...

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 01:24:53 CST 2008

On 3 Jan 2008, at 05:59, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 11:41:57PM +0000, Mark wrote:
>> Would you guys consider it blasphemy against it if I removed the AMD
>> motherboard and fitted a ASUS Core2 Duo one with PCI-e and DDR2? It'd
>> effectively become a U24 in an older box right?
>
> It's a PC - just because it has the Sun logo doesn't make it
> sacrosanct.
>
> Do what you want with it...

Oh, sorry, I'm used to Apple folks who treat their computer like
alters to the Jobsian Light. I'm totally with you, I always considered
a computer a tool that should be altered to do the job *you* want it
to do, not the other way on. Some people... well... don't see it that
way.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: