[geeks] 24 inch monitors

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Tue Jan 1 13:58:05 CST 2008

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 13:20:03 -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > I have not totally dismissed a Samsung S-PVA display, but they do
> > have a couple of issues that worry me.
>
> How does one find out what specific TFT technology a given LCD
> display uses?

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/panelsearch.htm

And hope that the manufacturer hasn't changed the specs without
changing the model number. I believe Dell did that with their 24"
display (but probably an older one).

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
  'I find film very seductive ... like a woman my parents would not