[geeks] Sometimes luck IS on my side

Micah R Ledbetter vlack-lists at vlack.com
Wed Feb 27 14:27:12 CST 2008

Today, I went into the Apple store to have them look at a problem I was
having with my Powerbook G4 12": sound didn't usually play through the
speakers, even though it worked sometimes, but it always played fine if
I plugged in some headphones. Turns out, it's a logic board problem. I'm
so happy that I had this problem on THIS side of March 9(ish), because
I'm out of warranty then. This machine is almost exactly 3 years old.

It doesn't happen very often, but I'm always really grateful when it
does. Yay!

  - Micah