[geeks] PC Repair shop fun...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 26 06:24:43 CST 2008

>From: wa2egp at att.net
>Date: 2008/02/25 Mon PM 10:08:16 CST
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] PC Repair shop fun...

I think I know the one you speak of, and it scares me to consider buying anything from them, as I 'd always have to be on the defensive (i.e. it's "only" $40/hour, but they charge for 2-3x the normal number of hours for a given task). Let me be clear, this is a fear/suspicion, not an exp. I've had. IIRC, this store front has several stacked Dell desktops you can buy "cash and carry"...

Lionel