[geeks] PC Repair shop fun...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Feb 25 12:11:18 CST 2008

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> I'm considering something like that myself, part-time from home.  I
> don't need to make a *lot* of money off it, because I can't make over
> $900 a month without jeopardizing disability, and I can't afford to do
> that until I *know* I can maintain a steady income.

Mmmm, one of the favorite US government rants.  Whether disabled or on
welfare, people are encouraged by the system to not get back to working
as much as they're able because there's a huge income gap where they're
working a lot harder and making a lot less than you would by doing
nothing.

This benefits neither society as a whole nor any one person in
particular.

--
Jonathan Patschke | "There is no such thing as a short of reserves...
Elgin, TX         |  one bank can have a problem...the Fed can print