[geeks] Quick Photo Manipulation Program

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sun Feb 24 19:50:38 CST 2008

*clatter* *clank* *ratchet* *DING!* Message from: John Lee Shall I
*bzzt**crackle* dispatch the *pop!* robotic Richard Simmons sir?
> I would have a look at GraphicConvertor. You may even already have it
> if you have a machine from one of Apple's "Pro" lines (e.g.,
> Powerbook, Mac Pro, Macbook Pro).
>
> http://www.lemkesoft.com/xd/public/content/index._cGlkPTE5Mw_.html

I second the recommendation for GraphicConverter.  It rocks.  Though $30+
is a bit steep I think it's worth it just for the batch conversion
abilities.  It's pretty damn flexible.

Now if you were talking Windows the clear winner there is Irfanview.
Free, fast, and highly functional.

Mike Hebel
----
See with eyes unclouded, think with mind uncluttered, act with heart
unchained!