[geeks] Integrated video and large displays

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Feb 14 22:55:04 CST 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:52:30PM -0500, John Lee wrote:
> - The edge of the machine is pretty sharp and can be bothersome when
> using the machine for long periods of time.

I have the original Core Duo macbook, and ended up sanding/filing the front
edge of the case bezel down becuase it was so damn sharp.  I just took an
"emery block" or whatever from a beauty supply store and went at it for a
few minutes until it was nice and smooth, but didn't look any different.

Mine is also the best laptop I've ever had - 2Ghz, 2G RAM, Core Duo.  I
wish they had a 12.1" version though; my iBook G4 was the *perfect* form
factor.  The MacBook is close, but just a smidgen too big for my tastes.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas