[geeks] FORSALE: 400GB Seagate SATA drive (update)

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Feb 13 13:53:24 CST 2008

On Feb 13, 2008, at 1:43 PM, Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> I have a Seagate 400GB SATA drive, brand new, never opened.  It's an
> OEM drive, 7200.10 model (perpendicular recording).
>
> I bought one too many drives recently and need to sell this one.
>
> Make an offer.  Shipping would be USPS flat-rate priority from 23663.

I've gotten some pretty low-ball offers, so I guess I need to be more
clear:

This drive is brand new and sells for $105 at newegg.

I realize 500GB drives are cheaper per gig, so this drive by direct
comparison should really only be around $88.

I need to recoup my costs as much as possible, or just keep the drive
for my next server build.

Thanks.

--
Shannon Hendrix