[geeks] where to get an electronic diagram for infocus projector

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:12:55 CST 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 7:34 AM, Francois Dion <francois.dion at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anybody has or know where I can get an electronic diagram set for an
> Infocus LP250 projector? I dont want to pay too much, it's not worth
> it to sink any real money on a dead unit, but the bulb had relatively
> low hours, and it is a good backup unit for 4:3 source.
>
> Francois

Still no diagram, but I've found that I need to replace the low
voltage transfo. it's a very small multitap job. There's a number on
it:
AM000721 L06
And it is a common failure point on LP250. It is "cooled" by a little
fan above. Obviously, it didn't cool enough, cause it burned at one of
the tap.

Looks like quite the job to get it off... Alternatively if I could
find the power supply board complete:
MEUK P25PA-SE400969
1603200085 Rev C
94V0
It is used not just in Infocus but also some Proxima, ASK and Boxlight
projectors, at a minimum.

Any idea where I can find either the transfo or complete mini power
supply board? I was looking at ebay, but even dead LP250 with no bulb
go for about $100 and a defective one (although power supply might
have been ok - hard to tell because the fans were not operating which
can be caused by the silly little multitap transfo) for about $140...

Francois