[geeks] PDF creation

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Thu Feb 7 12:39:22 CST 2008

I had several people using PDFCreator at my previous job.  To my
knowledge, they're still using it and have been doing so for a few years
now.

It doesn't have a ton of options and such but for basic PDF creation, it
worked like a charm and the price was definitely right.

Sorry i don't have more detailed info.  Our PDF task was simple so we
never got any deeper than was needed.

/KRM

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:23:25 -0500
Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com> wrote:

> Anyone here have any experience with PDF creation software for windows
> other than Adobe Acrobat?  It looks like there are at least two
> different projects called "PDFCreator"
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ and
> http://www-pdfcreator.com/).  Does anyone know how well these work, and
> if their output is comparable to Adobe Acrobat?
>
>     -Dan Sikorski

NOTE to EVERYONE: I'll be moving from the US to Japan by October 2007 and
most of my possessions MUST BE SOLD, as it is too costly to ship them to
the other side if the planet :)

So keep checking the KRM eBay Store between now and mid-late September and
you might come up on some pretty nice bargains on all kinds of different
stuff.

The KRM eBay Store!
http://stores.ebay.com/krm-corner-store_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d999QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Kevin R. Marshall   :   kevin at pipeline.com   :   305-801-5748