[geeks] Silicon Valley expense information

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:48:33 CST 2008

On 2/6/08 6:28 AM, "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <gsm at mendelson.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 03:07:18PM +0100, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
>> I have no idea about the costs, but if you only need a business address,
>> phone/fax and someone to watch 'em part time, well, there used to be places
>> called "executive suites" or something like that.  They provided individual
>> offices in a group of offices, with shared conference rooms, receptionists,
>> etc.  Maybe the Internet Revolution has killed 'em all off, but if you can
>> find one, it would be worlds cheaper than a real "man on the ground."
>
> I used to work for a company which used one. That would be perfect, but I
> would prefer to have a person to open the mail and forward packages for me.

Perhaps you can advertise for a stay-at-home mom who needs a job? Have them
pick up and re-send just the packages, and outsource the rest of the
services as suggested?

I'm constantly seeing ads online for people to do just that, although I
suspect many of them are fronts for stolen goods.

--
Rick Hamell
hamellr@ gmail.com