[geeks] Silicon Valley expense information

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Feb 6 04:12:57 CST 2008

I'm writing a business plan and need to have an office in Silicon Valley.

I don't need much, just a person to answer the phone, deal with mail and
packages, etc. They will have a telephone, a computer a scanner and
printer and a server running Asterisk, HylaFax, etc.

I have no clue of is how much will this cost. I don't know salaries
for employees at that level, benefits costs, operating costs, rent, etc.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838