[geeks] Flicker users u in arms over MS acquisition...

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Feb 4 10:31:49 CST 2008

Mark wrote:
> Nope, they are just a typical organism in an competative environment  - they
> want to be top predator, rather than be eaten themselves.
>
> I know I'm really starting to hate their mobile e-mail client (WM6). It's
> default reply is top posted, and I can't see any options to the contrary.

I've been having a horrible experience with Windows Mobile for about two
years now.  I've got a Palm Treo 700w, and everything sucks on it.  I
think i can blame half of my problems on the hardware and half on the
software, but my biggest complaint is that all around the software
interface is clumsy.  I had a blackberry before this phone, and i think
i'm going to go back, but i'm kind of holding out to see if the
blackberry curve comes to verizon.  (Having a crappy camera on the phone
is handy sometimes.)  The blackberry couldn't do as much as windows
mobile, but i NEVER EVER had to reset the blackberry or had it crash.
The treo crashes or needs to be reset a couple times a week.  I would
feel much better if i could take a sledge-o-matic to it right now.

    -Dan Sikorski