[geeks] Ya-HoooooO!

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at liftport.com
Sat Feb 2 13:39:14 CST 2008

Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2008, at 11:12 AM, Doug McLaren wrote:
>
>> -- I never cared for their keyboards, but others love them.
>
> The keyboards suck just like almost all others.
>
> The mice are OK.
>
> I don't think they actually make any of it though.  I met a guy a few
> years ago that worked for a company and I asked him why I'd never seen
> their brand and he said, "Oh, we are Microsoft's peripheral shop.  We
> design and make it, they put their name on it."

I thought this was common knowledge?  A lot of stuff made by 'Big Name
Company' is actually manufactured by other folks, and many of the
contract shops can take your widget from design all the way to ship.

--
Brian Dunbar
System Administrator

brian.dunbar at liftport.com
aim: bdunbar1967

GMT -6
this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private

Meaningful Work or Death.
Any other form of existence doesn't interest me.

Hugh Macleod