[geeks] Ya-HoooooO!

Chris H. fu3.org at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 13:30:56 CST 2008

2008/2/2, Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>:
> > I guess as long as you avoid Microsoft Windows/Vista, you're good!
> > (and without Windows, you can't run Office, the source of most of the
> > rest of Microsoft's suckage.)
>
> You can run it on the Mac!
>
> As an added Bonus! the new Mac release is even buggier than the
> Windows release.

You're probably dealing with a lot of deep down stuff, and so might
have discovered more flaws with Leopard than a more casual user would,
such as myself.

I agree that Leopard is still 'dangling' to a greater extent than the
well-proven Tiger, but I think the positive transitions more than
weigh up for at least the superficial glitches.

-I mean features such as better threading/separation (in respect to
network browsing and finder,) Time Machine, the [albeit slight]
improvement for dual-core efficiency, (which admittedly sucks even
compared to XP, etc.,) and so on, but you've still got a very valid
point, though, but at casual usage there isn't much wrong to be said,
at all.
--
< http://whorehou.se/ >