[geeks] Ya-HoooooO!

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Feb 1 22:05:00 CST 2008

Mark wrote:
> On 1 Feb 2008, at 16:34, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 07:45:06AM -0600, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>>> Apparently, Microsoft thinks Yahoo is worth more than 45 MySQLs -
>>> they've
>>> just offered $45 Billion to purchase Yahoo.
>> Well, Crap.  I really liked Flickr.
> Oh F.... fruitbats. I just paid for a 2 year subscription too. God
> damn it.
>
> God damn you to hell Balmer.

Speaking of Ballmer ... my favorite quote from all the news articles so far:

"Today, the market is increasingly dominated by one player, who is
consolidating its dominance through acquisition," Microsoft said.

Ummm .....  pot, meet kettle.

--
   Phil Stracchino, CDK#2         ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
   alaric at caerllewys.net            alaric at metrocast.net
           It's not the years, it's the mileage.