[geeks] Mal de OS X

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 12:59:31 CST 2008

On 28 Dec 2008, at 18:40, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Mark Benson wrote:
>> They'll get tit right in the end but it'll take time.
>
> I dunno about that...  I personally find tit to be pretty much fine
> right as it is.  ;)

... and a Happy New Year to you too. Only someone with a 1 track mind
spots typos like that anyway ;)

Still it's nice to see people actually read my inane babbling :)

> OK, OK, seriously ...

I just made a typo, it was you who was getting silly ;)

>> I put mine to sleep manually when I leave the desk or not at all. I
>> have had problems myself with letting the OS do it for me, and not
>> just on a Mac Pro.
>
> I find "sleep" mode itself usually works fine ... the problem comes
> when
> you want to wake the machine up.

Yeh, ditto. Either I get it waking up at random or in extreme cases it
won't wake up at all, my Mac Pro hasn't done that to me yet many times
but my G4 and my iMac used to do it all the time.

DISCLAIMER: Other than where quoted from previous posts, this post is
verified 'tit' free :oP

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: