[geeks] Weird MacOS issue

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Dec 26 13:53:00 CST 2008

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008, der Mouse wrote:

>> If it's a "bug" that iTunes can't handle see the similarity between
>> "Wall Of Voodoo" and "Wall of Voodoo", as the previous poster screamed
>> about, then really the request is to make the filesystem act
>> case-insensitive again by adding code in the application level.
>
> Not quite.  The request is to make iTunes act case-insensitive.  Whether
> this has anything to do with any filesystem anywhere is a matter of
> implementation detail within iTunes.

Silly me for making the assumption that someone would want to store their
media in files!

That said, I don't see the option in iTunes to add tracks using block
offsets on magtape.

--
Jonathan Patschke < "There is great satisfaction in building good tools
Elgin, TX          > for other people to use."