[geeks] Photo "sharing" site recemondations please.

Nadine Miller velociraptor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:53:07 CDT 2008

Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> But, until it really goes to hell, it's the nicest site out there except
> for a few which cost a lot.
>
> I might move to one of them anyway.

If you're a geek, and it costs alot (like SmugMug, though I love
Baldy--he also runs advrider.com), why not just buy a domain and a
hosting account and toss on gallery2?  It's quite easy to set up, even
without shell access.

The company I host with is having a sale at the moment <$5/mo with 2yr
sign-up.  I've had zero problems with them, drop me a note if you want
the link.

There's plenty of others that go for <$10 a month, too.  If you're not
wanting 5 9's uptime, any of them will likely do.

=Nadine=