[geeks] Photo "sharing" site recemondations please.

Mon Apr 28 11:02:50 CDT 2008

> It's amazing when filling out a simple form, a 100% text based task,
> brings a quad-core Mac Pro to its knees.

"Wordstar on an 4.077 MHz 8088 could keep up with my typing; WinWord
under Windoze on a 300 MHz PII can't." --Seth Breidbart

And people wonder why I don't use the Web.  It had - has - a lot of
potential.  Almost none of which is being realized, though there are a
few beacons of hope like Wikipedia.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca