[geeks] Dell T105 drive bay fan

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Apr 25 21:10:56 CDT 2008

On Apr 24, 2008, at 19:00 , Lionel Peterson wrote:

> I think the fan shroud is an OK value, I'll probably get one - it's
> much cheaper than a replacement drive (or two).

Word to the wise:

I ordered the part thinking they would just ship it "best method"
which usually takes 2-5 days.

They shipped it overnight.

It didn't occur to me to ask about that because I've ordered before
and they didn't overnight the package.

The difference is this time I said I was a business, and I wonder if
they don't just default to faster shipping.

Probably a good part of that $38 was overnight shipping.

I ordered the part at nearly 6pm and got it at 10am the next day.