[geeks] Dell T105 drive bay fan

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 18 07:27:12 CDT 2008

>From: Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
>Date: 2008/04/17 Thu PM 11:08:58 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: [geeks] Dell T105 drive bay fan

<snip>

>Meanwhile, some Dell T105 porn can be found  here:
>
>http://flickr.com/photos/ridireacht/sets/72157604596710084/

Not for nothing, but your T105 has an internal USB connector, you can insert it in there and boot off that - my mind reeled when I saw that thing sticking straight out of your server after I read the heading "Dell T105 porn" - happily, the rest of the pictures were SFW. ;^)

I see that you highlighted it on the third photo in the set - is there a reason you're not booting off a USB stick in that slot? Just curious...

Lionel