[geeks] Dell T105 drive bay fan

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Apr 17 23:08:58 CDT 2008

FYI:

I have figured out I can get a 60mm PWM fan that will work in the Dell
T105 thanks to a hint from Nate.  I hadn't even thought about that
kind of fan being what I need.

However, I would be missing the shroud that attaches it to the drive
cage.

Alternately, I could try getting an 80mm PWM fan, which will just
barely fit in there, and find some way to secure it so it won't
vibrate too much.

Dell appears to not have enough of the FY606 part to sell, and I'm
impatient.

If I come up with something I'll post here.

Meanwhile, some Dell T105 porn can be found  here:

http://flickr.com/photos/ridireacht/sets/72157604596710084/