[geeks] Solaris and fault management

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Thu Apr 17 10:59:20 CDT 2008

On Apr 17, 2008, at 10:55 AM, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Shannon Hendrix
> <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
>>  Supposedly a new Solaris is coming any time now, which should
>> have a lot of
>> the Nevada bits in it.
>>
>>  What would be really nice is ZFS installation.
>
> Bootable ZFS would rock.

Ok I need more sleep - I parsed this as "Boobable ZFS" and my mind
said "Boobable surface?"

On-topic I used to use ReiserFS but that was a long time ago.  Now I
use ext3 almost exclusively.  I've crashed quite a few boxes the hard
way and it always seems to come up clean.
--
Mike Hebel

See with eyes unclouded, think with mind uncluttered, act with heart
unchained!