[geeks] [rescue] E250 temperatures

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Wed Apr 16 10:03:12 CDT 2008

On Apr 16, 2008, at 9:56 AM, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> 1.  I am sure that the underlying loan documents were available for
> inspection for prospective buyers, after all, you would end up
> "owning" the mortgages.

Sometimes the underlying documents aren't available.  According to
one article I read, it is rather frequent for the documentation not
to be in order, which has kept a few companies who bought loans from
being able to foreclose when the loans when bad.

Of course, the buyer should insist they are in order before buying.