[geeks] PC MACLAN?????

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Sun Apr 6 00:41:42 CDT 2008

by any chance, does anybody have the latest version, before CA bought
them and killed it? I have an app that has to run on os9 and I need to
share files between an XP machine and OS9. Short of setting up a Linux
box to act as a depository, any other no/low cost options?

(I actually have a legal, legitimate version of PC MACLAN,
unfortunately, it's version 7.X and only runs/installs under win 9X.
worst case I can dedicate a gateway box, but I'd rather eliminate boxes,
if at all possible)

erie