[geeks] Paging software?

Steve Haavik shaavik at soc.lib.md.us
Wed Apr 2 09:43:19 CDT 2008

Ok. http://www.google.com/search?q=linux+SNPP is where I started.

http://www.penguin-soft.com/penguin/man/1/snpp.html

http://caspian.dotconf.net/menu/Software/SendSNPP/

A similar search for WCTP: http://www.google.com/search?q=linux+WCTP

http://www.pagenet.ca/telemetry/wctp.html

http://g-page.sourceforge.net/
>From the features page:
"Command Line Paging
     * You can send a page from the command line by starting the g-page
client with the pager name and message as arguments"

To be honest, I've never used any of these. I usually just send an email
to an alias that forwards to the various addresses that I need it to go
to. After looking at the features of g-page I'm considering giving it a
try.