[geeks] Paging software?

Alois Hammer aloishammer at casearmour.net
Tue Apr 1 15:30:55 CDT 2008

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:03:42 -0500 (CDT), "Jonathan C. Patschke"
<jp at celestrion.net> said:

> You, sir, have an intractable problem!

Er, no.  I have a need to send pages via SNPP or WCTP to SNPP or WCTP
paging gateways.  I've found a couple pieces of software to do it, one
of which only supports SNPP, and one of which was intended as a GNOME DE
app.  I was hoping to find more/better software that does not cost money
and sends pages via SNPP and/or WCTP, WCTP preferred.

So far, I'm getting suggestions to do anything and everything but send
pages via SNPP and/or WCTP, and I don't really understand why.  I'm
starting to feel like I've asked about a problem with Outlook Express on
a Thunderbird support forum.