[geeks] SGI "bits" available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 1 07:19:27 CDT 2008

>From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
>Date: 2008/03/30 Sun PM 02:38:44 CDT
>To: rescue at sunhelp.org
>Cc: geeks at sunhelp.org
>Subject: [geeks] SGI "bits" available

>Hello all,
>
>I've got the following "bits" available if anyone here is interested - they've been offered before, but maybe someone's interest/needs have changed since the last time I mentioned them:
>
> - 3Com 3C597-TX EISA 10/100Base-T Ethernet card (brand new in box)
>
> - SGI Origin 200 interconnect cable (to tie two Origin 200s into a tightly-coupled compute cluster), it looks like a baby "Bus and Tag cable ;^)

Just an update, both the interconnect cable and the ISA nic are spoken for - the Nic is on it's way to Sweden and th einterconnect is off to Indiana. The "standard" O2 audio module is still available, if anyone is interested.

And the Sun AXe I spoke of earlier is spoken for - it looks like it will be going off to Washington D.C. (there was interest in Spain for the unit, but the $100+ shipping estimate appears to have killed that idea in it's tracks).

Thanks all,

Lionel