[geeks] Subversion - Solaris - linking to APR library

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 10:21:13 CDT 2007

On 9/25/07, Brian Dunbar <brian.dunbar at liftport.com> wrote:
> I went with Blastwave.  My goal is to get svn running, not fool around
> with the system.
>
> As I type this I'm happily watching my windows box import test files via
> http.  Very slick - total time from start to finish was about an hour.
>
> Meanwhile the guy in the next cube is still fighting with SourceSafe.
> He's been at this for going on six days now.   Which isn't fair -
> they're having issues with an existing system not installing a new one
> .. but still.
>

> --
> Brian Dunbar
> System Administrator
> Liftport - The Space Elevator Company

Speaking of SVN, SXDE3 (aka Solaris Express Developer Edition 9/07)
now includes /usr/bin/svn

] svn --version
svn, version 1.4.3 (r23084)
   compiled Jul 24 2007, 16:54:56

Copyright (C) 2000-2006 CollabNet.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.tigris.org/
This product includes software developed by CollabNet (http://www.Collab.Net/).

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_dav : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV (DeltaV) protocol.
  - handles 'http' scheme
  - handles 'https' scheme
* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
  - handles 'svn' scheme
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
  - handles 'file' scheme

Of course that's not the actual server. I use blastwave for that.

Now if they only had included a cvs command line too...

Francois