[geeks] "Oh crud, he's posting again about OLPC" ;^)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 24 11:43:13 CDT 2007

Sorry, can't help myself - for those interested, the OLPC folks have decided to offer the OLPC to residents of the "first-world" on a buy-two, get-one basis:

http://www.xogiving.org/

Personally, I just might get one, mainly for me to play with, but ultimately my 4 year old will be needing a new computer soon (her Epia-based barebones system is getting a bit long in the tooth)...

Lionel

(PS - you can request a non-binding email reminder on the web site, if interested)