[geeks] CLJ4500DN help - rear duplex cover

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 14 16:50:06 CDT 2007

Never mind, solved it .....   the obvious latch was STUCK, causing it to
appear to move only in the opposite direction necessary to actually open it.

Speaking of the CLJ4500DN, though ... anyone have any idea what could
cause me to be unable to configure the Windows driver to have duplexing
on by default?  Every time I set it to default-on, it resets back to
default-off.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.