[geeks] Teachers

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 14 14:34:47 CDT 2007

>From: "Dr. Robert Pasken" <rpasken at eas.slu.edu>
>Date: 2007/09/14 Fri PM 01:54:16 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Teachers

>Regardless of what the [b]facts[/b] are, the slander and libel will not
>stop. Your [b]facts[/b] have been repeatedly shown to be false
>[b]even[/b] by the Independent Counsel -- Richard Starr

That's Kenneth Starr.

>Indeed I said it the fans of Rush and Ann, when it point of fact on the
>August 23 edition of Fox News' Hannity & Colmes, Ann Coulter asserted:
>"[I]f you attack the Clintons publicly, make sure all your friends know
>that you are not planning suicide, that you're not careless when you
>drive a car." This statement has been repeated and amplified by the
>neocon press into the Clinton's murder Foster and covered it up. In
>point of fact Rush Limbaugh, during his March 10, 1994 radio broadcast,
>announced the following in urgent tones:
>
>"OK, folks, I think I got enough information here to tell you about the
>contents of this fax that I got. Brace yourselves. This fax contains
>information that I have just been told will appear in a newsletter to
>Morgan Stanley sales personnel this afternoon.... What it is is a bit of
>news which says... there's a Washington consulting firm that has
>scheduled the release of a report that will appear, it will be
>published, that claims that Vince Foster was murdered in an apartment
>owned by Hillary Clinton, and the body was then taken to Fort Marcy
>Park."
>
>After he returned from a commercial break, Limbaugh began referring to
>the story as a "rumor," but continued to claim that the story was that
>"the Vince Foster suicide was not a suicide."

OK, Suicide not a suicide, mentioned a report from a washington law firm - got it.

>Limbaugh was referring to an item in a newsletter put out by the
>Washington, D.C. firm of Johnson Smick International. The newsletter,
>relating a rumor that has no apparent basis in fact, reported that White
>House attorney Foster's suicide occurred in an apartment owned by White
>House associates, and that his body was moved to the park where it was
>found.

SO this washington law firm wrote a report (or item in newsletter) that detailed something that wasn't true, and was more or less in-line with what Mr. Limbaugh said (suicide not a suicide).

>Limbaugh took this baseless rumor from a small insiders' newsletter and
>broadcast it to his radio audience of millions, adding his own new
>inaccuracies: The newsletter did not report--as Limbaugh claimed--that
>Foster was murdered, or that the apartment was owned by Hillary Rodham
>Clinton.

So it was a a suicide, and the body was moved (by someone other than Vince Foster, since he was now appraoching room temperature) to Marcy Park...

Seems like the issue is who did own the apartment/room where Vince Foster met his demise, and why did they have Vince Foster moved to the park, rather than report his death/suicide where it occured?

>Since then the same baseless rumors and lies continue to be spread by
>the likes of WorldNetDaily and Jerry Falwell.

In the case of Jerry Falwell, it should read "continued", as he is now (most certainly) at room temperature himself.

>In 1997 Independent
>counsel Kenneth Starr has concluded that presidential aide Vincent
>Foster was not murdered and that President Bill Clinton and the first
>lady were not involved in a coverup.

Thank goodness that got cleared up.

Lionel
(this is why we avoid politics on the mail lists ;^)