[geeks] Teachers

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 14 10:28:58 CDT 2007

Hicheal Morton wrote:
> You are factually incorrect.
>
> Vince Foster committed suicide under suspiscious circumstances.  That he
> died, we know.  There were indications that he was transported from the
> place he died--the blood evidence on the the body indicates this
> possibility.

It would be more accurate to say "Vince Foster died under suspicious
circumstances, and his death was officially ruled a suicide".  He died
from a gunshot wound to the head, fired from the side and somewhat
toward the rear; the pistol (revolver, if I recall correctly) with which
the shot was fired was found next to his body; but there were no powder
burns present.  This is very curious, because it's very difficult to
shoot yourself in the head without having the muzzle almost in contact
with the skin, which would result in significant powder burns.

The complete absence of powder burns basically means the minimum
possible distance for the shot to have been fired was three to four
feet, which strongly implies that someone else actually fired the shot.
 There are a variety of speculations about who that somebody might have
been, but they're just that -- pure speculation with nothing to back
them up.

(Try getting a trigger spray bottle that has a stream setting on the
nozzle and squirting yourself in the side of the head, while holding it
at arm's length and looking AWAY from it.  It is POSSIBLE, yes, but it's
very awkward and difficult, and you probably won't manage it on the
first try.  It's pretty hard to imagine why anyone would try to shoot
themselves in the head while holding a gun at arm's length that way.)

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.