[geeks] Teachers

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Fri Sep 14 00:06:31 CDT 2007

On Sep 14, 2007, at 12:53 AM, wa2egp at att.net wrote:

>> I forget which White House staffer it was that shot himself in the
>> head
>> from three feet away, leaving his body in the middle of a loose-earth
>> bed in a park without leaving any footprints on his way in....?
>
> Foster?   Something like that.  Very mysterious.

Recommended Reading would be

"The Secret Life of Bill Clinton" by Ambrose Evans-Pritchard

he covers Vince Foster along with "the boys on the tracks" and "Fahmy
Malak, Deliberately Incompetent Coroner" - the guy who examined two
boys who apparently stumbled across a politically connected drug
operation.

Malak ruled that they had died from being hit by a train, and that
after smoking approximately 20 marijuana cigs each.

After they exhumed and re-examined the bodies it came out that one
had been stabbed and the other smashed in the face with a rifle butt
before being placed on the railroad tracks.

Malak was later rewarded with a $160K per year job posting to Guam
(no Fed taxes), conveniently out of the way of most reporters.

etc. etc. etc.

--Patrick