[geeks] TRON sequel in the works...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Sep 11 17:51:28 CDT 2007

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:50:02 -0400
Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net> wrote:

> John Francini wrote:
> > And, according to that article, there's also a Logan's Run remake
> > under way as well.
> >
> > My immediate thought was: why?
>
> Because Hollywood has almost no imagination, and when you're a no-talent
> hack, it's far easier to recycle an idea that someone else already made
> work once before (even if it's almost unrecognizable once you get done
> "re-imagining" it) than it is come up with an original one that Doesn't
> Suck.

Personally, I liked Logan's Run, and watched the series as a kid.

I like the idea of remaking older movies, and wish they would do it more
often.

Given the low quality of most new movies, I would think this would be an
improvement in most cases.

--
shannon           | It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way